Telerik TestStudio Ultimate 2022 1 215
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 606 B
Author: Progress Software Corporation
Author URL: https://www.telerik.com/
Free Download Telerik Test Studio for Windows is specially designed to provide developers with out-of-the-box functionality for easy and quick test automation, with or without coding, right inside Visual Studio. It also offers features that make testing apps built with Telerik UI and Kendo UI components even more effortless.
Overview of Telerik Test Studio Benefits
Telerik Test Studio empowers you to quickly and easily craft automated tests, integrate them in your CI/CD environment following your agile workflow, find defects earlier and ship a better quality software product. Automate repetitive manual QA tasks and ensure a high level of software quality continuously in time without last-minute surprises.
One test automation tool to tackle all your Functional, Performance, Load, and API testing needs. Build automated tests for the most current technologies – Angular, React, WPF, MVC, Ajax, RESTful, etc. Quickly build and continuously execute mobile tests for iOS and Android. Take advantage of ultimate support for Telerik UI controls and Kendo UI widgets.
Enjoy the most powerful and flexible find logic for even the trickiest elements, all stored in a centralized repository. Record once and playback continuously across multiple browsers and environments. Easily debug tests and fix issues using the Visual Debugger and information from the execution log.
Overview of Telerik Test Studio Features
- Supports: HTML, Angular, AJAX, MVC, WPF, Silverlight, etc.
- Powerful Test Recorder
- Integrated DOM and Element explorers
- Extensive find element logic
- Shared elements, steps and tests
- C# and VB support for coded steps and standalone helper classes
- Import of third-party libraries
- Data binding
- Supports iOS and Android
- Supported app types: Native, Hybrid, Web, NativeScript, Xamarin
- Intuitive recorder and test extension
- Custom step builder with actions and verifications
- Record HTTP(S) traffic
- Import Fiddler SAZ files
- Path expressions – XPath, JSONPath
- Variable management
- Built-in and custom verifications
- Capture HTTP(S) traffic
- Re-use Test Studio Web tests for Load testing
- Auto and Custom dynamic targets for customization of requests
- Scheduled and distributed run
- Extensive metrics and counters
- Comprehensive results viewer
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox